PAST EVENT: Silverstone Technology Cluster Annual Conference
As proud members of the Silverstone Technology Cluster, H V Wooding will be exhibiting at the annual conference.
In association with Silverstone Park, supported by Hexagon, and additional event partners Partner Electronics and Silverstone Composites. We look forward to welcoming our STC community for our annual celebration of the continued growth and successes of the cluster.
Join us in-person for an interactive day where the cluster will be outlining the many opportunities being created for Cluster companies throughout 2023!
Building on the success of last year, the Annual Conference will be held at The Stables, Wavendon, Milton Keynes on Tuesday 22nd November 2022, from 09.00 to 17.00.
The Silverstone Technology Cluster’s (STC) Annual Conference has quickly established itself as a “must attend” event in the calendar. Each year, the conference not only showcases the skills and capabilities across the cluster, but also highlights new business opportunities, novel ideas and visions for the future.
Featuring high-profile speakers and extensive networking opportunities, the STC’s flagship event truly brings together business leaders from across the country to learn, network and be inspired.
The 2022 will prove no different, with a range of exciting speakers and panellist providing insights and announcing brand new opportunities for companies across various sectors. The following leading industry experts will be joining us on the day:
- Dr Patrick Fowler, PhD. Patrick is a US Army Civilian motivated by working closely with end users to find the most relevant technical solutions to daily problems.
- Martine Harvey, MPhys, MSc, MIET, Regional Space Innovation Manager at the Open University where she has been an Innovation Advisor on the SPRINT programme and is now leading the development of the Arc for Space Supercluster. She began her career in Telecommunications Research and Development and has worked across many different technology areas, with experience in the space sector, telecommunications, connected and automated vehicles and telehealth.
- Dr Neil Murray, Director at Dynamic Imaging Analytics Limited, who has 15 years experience in developing novel imaging solutions for space missions and terrestrial applications, ranging from flagship space missions to Formula One.
- Sara Penrose, Co-Founder and Director of Sara Penrose – Training and Consultancy business, developing people with the skills needed to optimise business performance, training in the fundamental human skills of critical thinking, lateral thinking and problem solving, which are applied to the business objectives of quality, efficiency and growth.
- Joshua Brayford, UKSA’s Head of Space Standards and lead for Technology Innovation at The UK Space Agency. Josh led the UKSA’s approach to 5G in space and helped industry develop innovative technologies to address the challenges of the future. Josh now leads the UKSA’s Space Standards where he can ensure the processes and best practices developed internationally benefit UK industry and help catalyse investment here in the UK.
- Greg Smith, MP. Previously deputy leader of Hammersmith and Fulham Council, he has been the Member of Parliament for the Buckingham constituency since the 2019 general election.
- Chiara Bontadini, Territory Manager, Amazon Web Services. As the lead cloud computing platform, Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the primary profit driver for Amazon. AWS provides servers, storage, networking, remote computing, email, mobile development, and security.
- Lewis Stringer, Senior Manager UK Network – East & South-East Midlands, British Business Bank, the UK’s national development bank and experts in small business finance, working with a broad range of partners to help businesses like yours.
- Richard Collins, CEO, CSR Accreditation. A keynote speaker & presenter who inspires, motivates, and educates his audiences through his energy, positivity, and most of all – his determination that we can build a better world for future generations.
- Mike Jones, Founder of LBI Consulting. From leading troops in the British Army and teaching leadership at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, to building high-performance teams with England Rugby, Mike knows what it takes to align your team around a clear mission. Mike works with every new client to understand their challenges from every angle and find the right recipe for success. Depending on the project, he will also bring in a trusted team of experts with real-world experience in strategy, culture and leadership. Clients receive an honest external perspective on their knotty strategic challenge and practical support to fix it.
- Dr. Cristiana Pace, Enovation Consulting Limited. Founded in 2018, Enovation Consulting is a purpose-driven sustainability and strategic management agency, established to drive positive and meaningful change in Sport. They deliver bespoke, data-driven solutions that empower our clients to integrate sustainability into their business strategy and deliver on their ESG goals.
As usual, this an event not to be missed. If you want to play an active part in creating new opportunities for your business or simply wish to know what the future will look like in your sector or area, make sure you book today to not miss out!
PLEASE BOOK YOUR PLACE HERE.
H V Wooding will be exhibiting and showcasing their busbars (including results of a new powder coating process for EV busbars), precision components and core packs.