Busbars for Switchgear
High Quality Switchgear Components
HV Wooding supplies busbars and pressed components to major switchgear OEMs and this has formed the core of our business activity for the last 40 years. The sector requires high-quality components delivered in short lead-times while also maintaining a high degree of reliability. We provide tin or silver plating of components in-house, which enables us to monitor and control quality and delivery performance, crucial when working for this sector.
Quick Turnarounds, Expert Manufacture
Working from your 3D drawings, our experienced technical team can help you optimise the cost and design at an early stage. We hold a full range of copper, aluminium and cuponal sizes in stock and can process up to 16mm thick by 200mm wide in lengths of up to four metres on CNC hole-cut machines. Larger sections can be processed using CNC and conventional machining techniques.
- Over 50 years’ experience of Busbar production to high standards and specifications
- Hi-tech manufacturing equipment
- Advanced design techniques
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 approved. FMEA / SPC
- On Time, Every Time 100% due date performance guarantee
- 100% due date performance guarantee
- Quick response times: project and spot order lead times of 2-3 days
- One-off requirements and production volumes
- Production of complex shapes/ edge-bending capability to reduce copper usage and assembly time
- Assembly of earth bars and insulators
- In-house electroplating facility: silver, tin and zinc
To find out how our competitive busbars
for switchgear services can add value to your business, call 01303 264471 or email sales here.