Advanced Copper Busbar Manufacture
At HV Wooding we have the most advanced copper busbar manufacturing equipment available and can offer exceptionally high levels of delivery performance. We have many years’ experience of inheriting production from large OEMs (component transfer) and we offer a very rapid response service, even with short lead-times. And all under one roof!
Quick Turnarounds, Expert Manufacture
Working from your 3D drawings, our experienced technical team can help you optimise the cost and design at an early stage. We hold a full range of copper, aluminium and cuponal sizes in stock and can process up to 16mm thick by 200mm wide in lengths of up to four metres on CNC hole-cut machines. Larger sections can be processed using CNC and conventional machining techniques.
- Over 50 years' experience of busbar production to high standards and specifications
- Hi-tech manufacturing equipment
- Advanced design techniques
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 approved. FMEA / SPC
- On time every time
- 100% due date performance guarantee
- Quick response times: Project and spot order lead times of 2-3 days
- One-off requirements and production volumes
- Production of complex shapes . edge-bending capability to reduce copper usage and assembly time
- Assembly of earth bars and insulators
- In-house electroplating facility: Silver, Tin and Zinc
To find out how our competitive copper busbar services can add value to your business, call 01303 264471 or email sales here.