The Low Cost Alternative to Copper
Aluminium is used for busbar production where final weight is a consideration. We have produced many millions of aluminium busbars for a great many applications including the power conversion, rail, marine and aerospace industries.
Aluminium busbars can be used for transformers, and we have also produced them for electrical panel boards and distribution boards.
Quick Turnarounds, Expert Manufacture
Working from your 3D drawings, our experienced technical team can help you optimise the cost and design at an early stage. We hold a full range of copper, aluminium and cuponal sizes in stock and can process up to 16mm thick by 200mm wide in lengths of up to four metres on CNC hole-cut machines. Larger sections can be processed using CNC and conventional machining techniques.
- Over 50 years' experience of busbar production to high standards and specifications
- Hi-tech manufacturing equipment
- Advanced design techniques
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 approved. FMEA / SPC
- On time, every time
- 100% due date performance guarantee
- Quick response times: project and spot order lead times of 2-3 days
- One-off requirements and production volumes
- Production of complex shapes / edge-bending capability to reduce copper usage and assembly time
- Assembly of earth bars and insulators
- In-house electroplating facility: Silver, Tin and Zinc
To find out how our competitive copper busbar services can add value to your business, call 01303 264471 or email sales here.